Monday, May 2, 2016

LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Good Morning and Hello Out There! We are out of regular Folgers Coffee! If you have
read very many of my blog posts, you know that this is not a good thing! We do have
some decaf, and I drank that, but I will be going out to buy a grande container of my
regular coffee today! I will post a link from Catholic 365 that has a story I wrote about
how Jim and I started drinking coffee and then you will get the whole picture!
http://www.catholic365.com/article/608/the-cutest-little-percolator-i-received-at-my-bridal-shower.html 
I have to go and run errands, like a bazillion of them, ugh! That is really not something
to complain about, I am thankful for a new day! I pray that God guides me to  where I
need to be as I run my errands, a smile here, a hug there, maybe a listening ear!
Example: Friday night Jim and I were on our way to watch our oldest grandson
play baseball. All of a sudden I see a man I recognize from the Sack Lunch Ministry,
and I whip a U-turn (Jim says, "Sharla, what are you doing?) I ask Jim to hand me some
crackers, a Gatorade and a bottle of water from the back seat so that I can give it to
that man sitting on the park bench. I pull over and park, walk over to the man and
say hello, I know you from the Sack Lunch Ministry, he smiles and asks if I want to
sit down. I explain that I don't have time but I thought he might like something to drink
and a snack. He thanks me and waves at my husband. I jump back in the truck and
we make it to the game just in time! Opportunities are everywhere, just open your
heart to what God is calling you to do!
I just wanted to say hello and that I hope you all have a wonderful, super-great,
blessing filled day!
                                                                         Bye for now,
                                                                                Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment