Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Babies are Babies No Matter How Small...............Please God Help Us Save Them All!

Hello out there! This morning there was a picture from National Pro-life Alliance
on my face book page. I saved it, and you can see it if you go to the view my
complete profile. Anyway, it's a picture of a stork and the saying is:


"We're Having A Clump Of Cells!"      .................Said No One Ever!


I can't tell you how many times I've asked, "Who says I'm pregnant but don't get
excited until it's a baby?" I mean it, have you ever heard anyone say that?! Well
I hit the Like button and then I posted the following comment:


So true! Have you ever heard anyone say this? I sure haven't! I remember jumping
around saying I'm pregnant! We're going to have a baby, and from there you're already
wondering, is it a girl, is it a boy, we've got to think of the greatest name and so on....
I wonder if anyone ever does say, "I'm pregnant, but it's just a fetus right now, so we'll
think about this later, you know, when it's really a baby. So when might that be,
lets see.....the heart starts beating 18 days after conception. Come on people wake up!
There's a baby in there! Take care of this wonderful gift God has blessed you with!


Back in April, I had one post about the first 6th months of gestation, and then another
day I posted about the 7th,  8th, and 9th months. I going to copy and paste them below.
A baby is such a miracle, amazing from day one. Life begins at conception.


Day 1: Fertilization
The sperm joins with the egg to form one cell. This single cell contains the complex genetic
makeup for every detail of a new human being. The child's sex, hair and eye color, height
skin tone, etc. After fertilization, nothing new is added but oxygen, nutrition, and time.
1st Month (1-4 Weeks) Did you know that a developing baby's heart begins to beat at just 18 days? Isn't that
amazing.  Muscles are forming, and arms, legs eyes, and ears have begun to show.
2nd Month (5-8 Weeks)
By six weeks the jaw forms, including teeth and taste buds. The baby begins to swallow
amniotic  fluid, and some have been observed hiccupping.
The kidneys begin to function. Fingers and toes are developing.
At seven weeks a baby's chest and abdomen are fully formed.
3rd Month (9-12 Weeks)
The baby now has fingerprints, turns his or her head, and opens and closes their mouth.
The gender can already be determined.
4th Month (13-16 Weeks)
This little baby is growing, and will be between 8-10 inches in length, and weighs about
one-half pound by the end of the fourth month.
His or her little ears can hear their momma's heartbeat, and external noises.
5th Month (17-20 Weeks)
This little one is growing bigger, and moving a lot. Some babies have been seen sucking
their thumb during a sonogram at the fifth month.
6th Month (21-24 Weeks)
A baby's oil and sweat glands are functioning, this little one is growing rapidly and his or
her lungs are becoming more developed.
7th Month (25-28 Weeks) This little baby boy or girl now recognizes his or her mother's voice. They exercise by stretching and kicking as they grow even bigger. They can use their senses of hearing, touch, and taste. They can even open their eyes and look around. If the baby is a boy, a son, this is when his testicles descend from the abdomen into the scrotum. What a miracle a new life is.
8th Month (29-32 Weeks)
Now the baby's skin will thicken, with a layer of fat stored underneath. This helps with insulation and provides nourishment. He or she will swallow a gallon of amniotic fluid per day. The mom will be able to feel an elbow or heel, sometimes a little rear end, as her son or daughter kicks and  moves in this cramped area. (I remember that my daughter had the hiccups a lot, it was such a funny and neat feeling. I know my son was doing flips in my stomach!)
9th Month (33-36 Weeks)
He or she will gain one half pound per week, and they are getting ready for birth. The bones in his or her head are soft and flexible to more easily mold and go through the birth canal. Did you know that ninety percent of our development happens in the womb?


Babies are babies no matter how small, please God help us save them all!
                                                            Bye for now, Sharla

1 comment:

  1. I like this posting. So many young girls don't have an idea of what their tiny baby already has going for it so soon. Jill Duggar Dillard and Derrick were careful to get that message out there too.
    Love you
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete