Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello out there! Happy Labor Day! Last week was an extremely busy week. I drove
one of my dearest friends to San Antonio for her doctor's appointment, I had a
catechist meeting Wednesday night, and a Parish Council meeting Thursday night.
I babysat one of my granddaughters one afternoon. Friday night, my daughter and
her family, and my son and his family came over for dinner. Everyone had such a good
time that they all came back over Saturday night as well! The grandkids have so much
fun together, and there is always plenty to eat! Some where in between, I actually
did some book work for our family business, JY Welding. My husband, and our
son (he works for us) come home for lunch almost everyday, I usually fix a big lunch
for them. Every now and then I say "you are on your own today!" Oh, and I'm also
working on the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign! I sent an article to the news-
paper and they published it on Friday under the Letters to the Editor section. I'll post
it at the end of today's blog. I have to go do laundry now, I just wanted to say hello,
and I hope you have a great week! Thanks for reading my blog, blessings to all!



This is an invitation for every pro-life person in San Angelo and all surrounding
communities. If you are pro-life, you are encouraged, welcome, and invited to join us
in the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign that includes prayer, fasting and community
outreach.


If you would like more information about 40 Days for Life there website is:
 www.40daysforlife.com
Sacred Heart Cathedral will be hosting the 40 Days for Life Campaign in the school courtyard, 20 E. Beauregard, San Angelo, TX 76903 beginning Wednesday, September 24, and continuing through
Sunday, November 2. The vigil times are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. each and every day. This is a non-denominational event and an opportunity for people of all faiths to come together and pray for an
end to abortion. Please consider signing up to pray one hour each week in the school courtyard.
All groups and organizations are encouraged to participate. Please don’t be silent. These precious
 babies need our prayers. Their mothers and fathers need our prayers too. 
To those of you who can't join us, please pray for the unborn, please pray for an end to abortion,
 and please pray for all the 40 Days for Life Campaigns.  Thank you, have a great day!


                                                      Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment