Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello out there! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. Today was such a great day, we had our family and some friends over for lunch after Mass. The weather was perfect, there was a light mist falling, and the kids had a great time playing with all of their cousins and hunting for Easter eggs! We have a large family, not everyone was able to be with us, but my last count was 38! Lots of food, lots of fun!
I posted four pictures from the "Cemetery of The Innocents" outside display that the Pro-Life Rams set up at ASU. Please click on "view my complete profile" to see them.
                             This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.
                                                             Psalm 118

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Those pictures are awesome. I'm so glad that they do things like that so people can grasp the enormity of the sad reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very "punch in the gut" display. I turned back to look at it when I was walking away, and I started crying. I'm glad the Pro-Life Rams took the time to do this. I know it was a lot of work. A picture is worth a thousand words, in this case,
    3,300. We will not be silent, we will not give up! Babies are a life, not a choice.

    ReplyDelete