Saturday, February 16, 2019

Just Sharing My Pro-Life Message

Hello out there! It has been a sun is shining, wind is not blowing, beautiful day!
I'm going to copy and paste part of a post I wrote back in June of 2014.


I found this quote from St. Catherine of Siena a couple of weeks ago -



The following was written for my blog in June of 2014:

The world we live in today believes that a woman's choice is more important
than a baby's life, and that is a lie. The world we live in today believes
"live and let live," unless you are a baby in your mother's womb. If  you are pregnant,
 there are two lives to think about now, two lives to take care of.
 Please, choose life for your baby.
I've talked to women who are still devastated about an abortion they had years ago.
It has taken decades for some women to finally heal after an abortion. I've read articles,
and heard testimonials, I've cried with women as they have shared their stories with me.
I write this blog not only to save the baby, but to save the young woman from the
heartache, and guilt she feels after having an abortion. No one wants to talk about this
subject because it just isn't very comfortable, it is certainly not politically correct unless
you are pro-abortion, and people just don't want to get involved. So, here I am, because
I truly care, I truly want to make a difference. I want to get the message out there,
abortion is an ugly lie. I'm not saying that choosing adoption for your baby will be easy,
and I'm also not saying that raising your baby will be easy.
But I believe if you choose life for your baby, once you hold your sweet baby boy
or baby girl in your arms, you will make the right decision for both of you.


One of the definitions of mother in the dictionary is:
To care for or protect as a mother does

 A baby's heart starts beating just 18 days after conception, listen to your heart,
place your hands over your stomach and think about the baby boy or baby girl that is
growing inside you, that tiny little life is a miracle, and needs you.
Listen to your heart! Don't listen to the world.
You are strong enough to take care of your baby, and if you choose adoption,
you are doing what you feel like is best for your baby.
Please choose life for your baby, there are people out there who will help you.


              "For I know well the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,                                  
                plans for welfare and not for woe to give you a future and a hope."
                (Jeremiah 29:11)





                

No comments:

Post a Comment