Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Adopted and Blessed: Words from my heart by Sharla Ynostrosa




I came across the video trailer they made for my book. It's hard to believe
that it's been over two years now. The book includes stories from the first
two years of my blog. I've been writing for almost five years now. The last
three years of my blog posts are not likely to be published but all my posts
are available on my blog - from my very first post, March 22, 2014 -
today. I pray that my stories will touch your hearts and be a blessing in
your lives.
                                                                                 Bye for now,
                                                                                         Sharla

4 comments:

  1. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let
    you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks I could not refrain from commenting.

    Well written! I just couldn't leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual
    provide in your visitors? Is going to be back frequently
    in order to check up on new posts http://Foxnews.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
    This paragraph posted at this web site is in fact fastidious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liкe the valuabⅼe info you provide iin your articles.
    I will bookmaqrk your blog and check again here regularly.

    I'm quite sure I'll learn a llߋt of new ѕtuff right here!

    Gooⲟd lսck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete