Friday, May 19, 2017

Radio Program-The Good Fight with Barbara McGuigan

Hello, hello, and good morning out there!

 Saturday, May 27, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Central/Standard Time
I will be on the radio program, The Good Fight with Barbara McGuigan -
EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network!


I wanted to share this very exciting news with all of you and invite you to listen to the
following radio broadcast - I have been invited to talk about adoption and my book,
"Adopted and Blessed: Words from my heart" on the two-hour live radio broadcast -
"The Good Fight" with Barbara McGuigan. I am so thankful for this
wonderful opportunity to promote adoption as a loving life option, and talk about my
faith in God and my family. (I realize that many of you may not be able to listen in
but I wanted to let all of you know if you wanted to tune in for a short while)
We will be taking phone calls the second hour (from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)!


By the way.....91.5 FM is the radio station for San Angelo, TX (and surrounding areas)
and 1180 AM is the station for Odessa, TX and Midland, TX and if you have
satellite radio - Sirius XM channel 130
I will post some more radio station channels for other areas next week!


Have a wonderfully blessed week with your loved ones! Hug your spouse and
hug your kids! Put down all electronic devices for a little while - eat at the dinner
table and talk, talk, and talk! Family time is so important - cherish the time you
have together!









No comments:

Post a Comment