Friday, December 9, 2016

Adopted and Blessed - Words from my Heart!

Good morning! Good morning! I don't have much time! I'm headed to the store to pick
up a few things for the Sack Lunch Ministry and then I'll be helping out until 1:00 p.m.
We are handing out special bags full of necessary items today!


My book is already available for purchase on Amazon Books!
Just type in the title - Adopted and Blessed  Words from my Heart and it should
come up! You can also type in the ISBN # 9781635256635 (if you are interested)!


I have to go now! I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Blessings to you and yours !
                                                              Bye for now, Sharla


I have to say this again, only by the grace of God has this been possible. I pray
that the stories in this book will be a light to all who read them.


"Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee; How great thou art, how great thou art!"

No comments:

Post a Comment