Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Praying and Praying and Praying Some More

Hello out there - my heart wants to burst, and tears stream down my face. I can't share
what is going on right now but I ask for you to pray. Sometimes I wish that I didn't
care so much, maybe have a heart just like the Grinch!
O my Lord, please help me, please guide me in Your ways. Please my Lord, help me
be strong and show me the way. My heart feels as if it is breaking and I need to see
Your face.


"Open the eyes of my heart, Lord - Open the eyes of my heart."


I pray for those who are hungry and those who have no home. I pray for those we serve
with families of their own. I pray for peace and understanding for those who live on the
streets. I pray for Jesus to guide me, to be His hands and feet. Amen.


I pray that you have a good night and may your tomorrow be full of sunshine and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment