Monday, November 7, 2016

My Prayer Today

Hello out there! I've been busy catching up on some book work for our family
business - it is going to take a while to get it all organized!  Eeeeek!
The 40 Days for Life fall campaign has come to an end. I always look back and reflect
after every campaign. I wrote a prayer for a post I wrote on September 30th. I would
like to share it again today. This is a prayer I need to pray each and everyday! Oh my
heart just hurts!


My prayer today is for the unborn, the innocent little babes.
My prayer today is for the little ones who are hungry and abused.
My prayer today is for the children who have to grow up to fast.
My prayer is for the teenagers who move from one foster home to the next.
My prayer is for those who live in group homes and those who have no home at all.
My prayer is that all these children, from the unborn baby in their mother's womb,
to the fully grown young ladies and young men, that they will be loved
and protected, nurtured and fed. I pray that they have shoes that fit and clothes
for all the seasons. I pray that they have a roof over their head. And not just a roof,
but an actual home where they feel safe and feel loved and special.
Dear God, please, protect all children everywhere. Amen.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!

Blessings to you and yours!                          Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment