Friday, July 22, 2016

Seeking, Weeping, Finding

Hello Out There! In my post earlier today I shared with you how spreading the pro-life
message weighs so heavy on my heart. I told you how I cried out to God this morning.
I'm going to write down the Psalm and response from Mass today.
I was the lector and it took all my strength not to weep and I mean really weep as I read
these beautiful words from the book of Psalms.


The Responsorial - My soul is thirsting for you, O Lord my God

Psalm 63
O God, you are my God whom I seek;
for you my flesh pines and my soul thirsts
like the earth, parched, lifeless and without water.
Responsorial -
My soul is thirsting for you, O Lord my God

Thus have I gazed toward you in the sanctuary
to see your power and your glory,
For your kindness is a greater good than life;
my lips shall glorify you.
Responsorial -
My soul is thirsting for you, O Lord my God

Thus will I bless you while I live;
lifting up my hands, I will call upon your name.
As with the riches of a banquet
shall my soul be satisfied, and with exultant lips
 my mouth shall praise you.
Responsorial -
My soul is thirsting for you, O Lord my God

You are my help,
and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy.
My soul clings fast to you;
your right hand upholds me.
Responsorial -
My soul is thirsting for you, O Lord my God

I wanted to share this message of hope and love - my heart is bursting with joy - I
needed to read this passage from the bible today. God is our strength, He is our refuge,
He listens to our prayers and He loves us so very much! Rejoice in the Lord!

                                                                             Blessings and Peace
                                                                                         Bye for now, Sharla




No comments:

Post a Comment