Monday, April 25, 2016

THANKING GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY!

Good Morning Out There! What a beautiful morning! We started our morning bright
and early, not really bright, because it was still dark outside but we did start out early!
We go to the Adoration Chapel on Monday mornings from 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Spending an hour in quiet meditation, prayer, reflection or reading the daily scriptures
is such a great way to start the day. We signed up almost a year and a half ago and we
have really treasured our quiet time of Eucharistic Adoration. I've told y'all before that
I am definitely not the early bird in our family, but once I'm up, look out world here I
come! On our way home we stopped and picked up burritos. We walked into the
little restaurant at about 6:10 a.m. and there were three ladies working. Jim nods his
head at them and I say, "Good morning, good morning, Buenos dias!" I'm in such a
joyful mood I just want to spread some happiness. The ladies look at me, kind of
shocked, and still kind of asleep, and mumble good morning. Jim tells me it is way
too early for my cheerfulness and that I probably scared them, I just laughed! I am
in the best mood, and I have a million things going through my mind. Once we get
back in the truck I start telling Jim all the things I need to do this week. He says if
I don't calm down I'm going to be so tired by the time we get home I won't be able
to get anything done, I just laugh again! I have to share some of the scriptures I
read this morning:
Mark 16:15 -
Jesus said to them, "Go into all the world, and proclaim the Gospel to every
creature."
The response for Psalm 89 is: For ever I will sing the goodness of the Lord.
(I'm singing it)
Prayer for the Morning:
Jesus Christ is the voice of salvation:
let us listen and give thanks, alleluia!
I better get busy if I'm going to accomplish all that I need to do! I hope you all have
a wonderful day! Blessings and peace to you and yours!
                                                                    Bye for now, Sharla


#faith
#adoration

No comments:

Post a Comment