Wednesday, February 17, 2016

IN OUR FATHER'S COURTYARD THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL SEE!

Good Morning Out There! The last week has been wonderful! Just a quick post to
share some uplifting news from the courtyard!
Friday 2/12/16 -
There were people praying in the courtyard all throughout the day! I stopped by before
I went to the noon Mass and this is what I saw:
Four amazing ladies praying the rosary together, another awesome lady praying by
herself, a homeless man sitting on a bench eating his lunch that he had just received
from our Sack Lunch Ministry and another faithful man, my friend, and a member of the
Knights of Columbus, painting the benches in the courtyard! I love the joy and fellowship
that absolutely grabs you when you walk into the courtyard!
Friday evening I stopped back by and this is what I saw:
A beautiful devoted married couple and another very faithful prayer warrior sitting
at the picnic table eating dinner together. A fish fry was going on in the cafeteria,
a fundraiser for the youth trips, and the couple bought dinner for the three of them! I
walked up and gave them all a hug! We visited for a little while and Mrs. Cain, my
faithful prayer warrior, told me that she was at home crocheting little baby caps for
the moms that go to the pregnancy help center. She decided that since she was praying
while she was crocheting, she'd just come to the courtyard and pray and crochet there!
Then she was blessed with a wonderful fish dinner! Don't you just love that?
I have more to share but it will have to be tomorrow!
Blessings, blessings to you and yours!
                                                                   Bye for now, Sharla


"In my Father's courtyard this is what I see,
faithful smiling people looking back
at me.
In my Father's courtyard faith and love abound,
in my Father's courtyard
 prayers go round and round.
In my Father's courtyard this is what I see,
prayerful wonderful people looking back
at me.
In my Father's courtyard you'll feel His healing peace. 
In my Father's courtyard is where I long to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment