Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What If? What if we promoted the pro-life message in such a way that everyone got it?

Good Morning Out There! Just a quick post before I head out the door.
I'm going to Sacred Heart to help with the Sack Lunch Ministry today, one
of my favorite things to do! This past weekend we had the Ministry Fair
after each Mass, it was great! I'll tell more about that later. I just wanted to
re-post something I had written last summer. This thought has just been so
on my mind, and in my heart. Blessings to you all!


What if? What if we promoted the pro-life message in such a way that everyone
got it? That everyone understood that a baby is a baby, not a choice. That even
though abortions are legal, no one would choose to have one. That an abortionist
would see that he or she are taking a life, instead of saving a life, that instead of
being called an abortionist, they would want to be called a doctor. You are probably
thinking "dream on sister" and maybe, probably you are right. I just know that right
now I feel an urgency about spreading the pro-life message. I just want to spread
awareness about the help that is out there. I want people to know that abortion is
not their only option. In the early morning hours, my husband and I pray for the
unborn on the East Coast because we know that abortions are already in progress.
We pray throughout the day for all the unborn everywhere, for their mothers and
for their fathers to say NO to abortion and YES to life! We pray that the abortionists
will walk out and say, NO MORE, I will not take another baby's life, not today,
not ever! Please pray with us for the unborn, please pray for the baby girl or baby
boy's mother and father, please pray for the abortionists.
Please pray for an end to abortion.

                                   Prayer to End Abortion

      Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
            and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. 
        I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
                           yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
                                  by the Resurrection of Your Son.
                              I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
                                        Today I commit myself
                                         Never to be silent,
                                         Never to be passive,
                                   Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
                                       I commit myself to be active
                                         in the pro-life movement,
                                      and to never stop defending life
                             Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
                                   and our nation once again becomes
                                     A nation with liberty and justice
                                       not just for some, but for all.
                                   Through Christ our Lord. Amen!
                    
                                     Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn!


For those who have had an abortion and seek healing, please know that help is
available. www.rachelsvineyard.org and www.hopeafterabortion.org
Face Book Page - 40 Days for Life - San Angelo, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment