Thursday, August 14, 2014

    
Good Morning out there! I am continually picking up brochures, hand-outs, and
other pro-life resources to share with you. I was excited to read the two articles
I've listed below. I want to be able to share these resources if someone asks me,
How do you know this, or where did you hear that? I want people to understand
that what I write about in my blog is not just my opinion. Yes, many things I write
about are how I feel about abortion. Since I was adopted at birth I do write about
my feelings on adoption being a loving option. I also write about  heart wrenching,
post-abortive testimonials that I've heard first hand, and testimonials I have read
about. I realize that all these things are what different people think or feel, and I
view all of these as very important. But sometimes you talk to people who don't
care about feelings, they don't care about emotions, they want scientific proof. To
some people, a sonogram, the amazing gestational stages of a baby's development is
not enough. So, when I come across articles like the ones below, I definitely want
to share them. I hope that articles like these will help people who need to hear this
information from a scientific point of view, maybe they will change their mind, and
see that a baby is a baby. Maybe it will help some people who are pro-life but aren't 
sure about speaking up, give them a voice. Sadly, there will still be some people who
will say it doesn't matter, that a woman's choice is  still more important than the life
of the innocent baby boy or baby girl that the mother carries in her womb.
I will continue to write about any and all pro-life information I come across. I will
continue to speak out, to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. I hope
you enjoy the articles,  please pass them on.
I hope you all have a great day filled with many blessings! Thanks for reading my
blog. Bye for now, Sharla
                                                                                                                                                                                        1.  Dr. Alfred M. Bongiovanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the
University of Pennsylvania, stated:

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time
of conception.... I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence
from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this
time constitutes a termination of ...human life....

I am no more prepared to say that these early stages [of development in the womb]
represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to
the dramatic effects of puberty...is not a human being. This is human life at every stage.”

Read more: 
http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Mar/8/scientists-attest-life-beginning-conception/#ixzz3AHny7v9F


2.  Dr. Jerome LeJeune, professor of genetics at the University of Descartes in Paris,
was the discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down syndrome. Dr. LeJeune
testified to the Judiciary Subcommittee, “after fertilization has taken place a new
human being has come into being.” He stated that this “is no longer a matter of taste
or opinion,” and “not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence.”
He added, “Each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception.”

Read more:
http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Mar/8/scientists-attest-life-beginning-conception/#ixzz3AHny7v9F

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing this information Sharla!! You encouraged me by the way you handled yourself in the face of evil yesterday!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete