Saturday, August 9, 2014

Good Afternoon out there! I want to share a couple of paragraphs out of a brochure I
picked up the other day. The brochure is titled:
Life Matters:
Forgiveness and Healing After Abortion.
The following are the some of the heartbreaking testimonials from women who
have had an abortion.


"My life is ruined, I have been depressed, suicidal, guilt-ridden for 24 years. I beg
every day for forgiveness. I cannot believe God would forgive the life I have led."


"I know God has forgiven me for this sin I have committed but it is so hard for me
to forgive myself. Thirteen years later and I still haven't forgiven myself. I live
with this shame, guilt and disgust every day of my life."


The brochure is to help women who so desperately need/seek healing after an
abortion. If you know of someone in need of CONFIDENTIAL help to experience
God's forgiveness and healing, contact: www.hopeafterabortion.org
or you can call: 1-888-456-HOPE (4673)


I am pro-life. I pray everyday for an end to abortion, I pray for the precious
unborn babies and for their moms as well. Abortion takes one life, and ruins the
lives of  so many others. Pro-abortion advocates push for abortion on demand
because they say it is a woman's right to do what she wants with her body.
Do these same advocates tell these women, young or older about the side effects
of having an abortion.
There should be adds that state:
These are some of the side effects of having an abortion: not only could
you die from complications, you might hemorrhage, you may not be able
to have another child, you might become depressed or suicidal, you may
experience deep grief and sadness, etc.
How can pro-abortion advocates say that having an abortion is a woman's health
issue? Health means healing, abortion means death for the baby, and some type of
horrible side effect for most women, and the rest of their family.


The following is another paragraph from the brochure after a woman seeks healing:


"Thanks to Project Rachel I am me again. The retreat allowed me the opportunity
to experience God's love and forgiveness-something I had decided I was not
worthy of. Little did I know that God was there, all along, offering me his love.
I actually feel lighter. The power of forgiveness is life-altering. I am happy again
and the people whom I love sense that."


If you know someone who is in need of healing, please reach out to them. The world
tells them it's no big deal, but the world lies. God is waiting with open arms to
hold them. Please speak out against abortion, please pray for an end to abortion.
www.HopeAfterAbortion.org


I'll close with this verse from the bible. Bye for now, Sharla


               "There will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over
                 ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance."
                            (Luke 15:7)



No comments:

Post a Comment