Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hello out there! I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm a glass is always half-full kind of gal, if you haven't already figured that out! Just a quick post before I head to the grocery store to stock my empty fridge! Thank you, God that I'm able to do that, I try not to ever take anything for granted.


Anyway, on to my post. I want to share something that someone brought to my attention, about men and their post-abortion grief. There are many men who suffer from this, some may have wanted the abortions, and now regret them. Some did not want their baby to be aborted but had "no choice" in the decision that was made. The main purpose of my blog is to help people. For those who seek healing, I will try to provide all the information and resources I can. There are many, many men and women who suffer deep grief after an abortion. Please help me get the information they seek out there.


I found this information in a brochure from Raphael's Refuge. The resources in this brochure are geared for men, but they also have information for women.
CareNet: 1-800-395-HELP
Father's & Brother's Ministries: 1-888-546-0148 (U.S. only) - Canada (303)543-0148
MARC Ministries: (610)384-3210
National Office of Post-Abortion Reconciliation and Healing: 1-800-5WE-CARE
Rachel's Vineyard ( For Women and Men): 1-877-HOPE-4-ME (1-877-467-3463)
www.lifecyclebooks.com (Lots of different tabs to click on)


Men's post-abortion testimonies can be found at www.priestsforlife.com (All kinds of help)


More resources:
West Texans for Life (325)214-5433
Project Rachel-1-888-456-HOPE www.hopeafterabortion.com (This website is really helpful)
Abortion Recovery International www.abortionrecovery.org (Testimonies from men and women)


On Thursday, I posted a picture of Mother and Child, and when I started to write a simple title this little "kind of " poem came out instead, so I will close with that. Bye for now, Sharla


                                                          Gifts from heaven, babies are
                                                             Gifts from God above,
                                                              Protect them, love them
                                                       Sing songs of joy, new life new life
                                                             How precious they are!
                                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment