Friday, June 27, 2014

Speak Up For The Unborn - We Are Their Voice!

Hello out there! I have been so busy with my grandkids this week I haven't had a chance to blog!
Although I have posted a couple of links to the letters I had published in the newspaper. I also posted a couple of pictures! I have a lot to say about the Wendy Davis filibuster anniversary celebration, but that will have to wait another day or two. The article I read in today's paper about her speech almost did me in, but I'll write my opinion after I've recouped from my wonderful week with my babies! I need to get some sleep, tomorrow will be another non-stop day!
I just wanted to write a quick post so that y'all wouldn't think I had given up! Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my blog! Have a great weekend!


My motto for today is - Promote adoption for the precious human babies, speak up for the unborn, we are their voice, we have to fight for them!


    The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment