Friday, January 7, 2022

Stories from my Heart - Seeds that God has Scattered

 Good morning out there! Peace and blessings to you and yours, near and far, wherever you are! I begin this post with a very humble heart. Yesterday and this morning I looked at my blog stats. I am truly amazed and humbled that you read the posts and stories I write for my blog, words from my heart. When I started this blog back in March of 2014 I had no idea what I was doing. I just knew that I wanted to share a loving and positive pro-life and pro-family message. I had so many things I wanted to say and a personal blog is how I decided to try and share words of hope, of love, of encouragement, and most importantly, God's amazing grace, mercy, and love for each and every one of us - wherever you are - near and far - God loves you! 

Through the years, I've written and posted 474 stories - this story is 475. I am in awe of how God has helped spread my stories - I know it has to be Him - because I'm just a  happy homemaker who loves my family, my friends, and tries to be a little light that shines in the darkness. I never dreamed my stories would reach people in other cities or states, much less other countries. I pray before I write my stories, and ask the Holy Spirit to guide my hands and sometimes the words come rushing forth as my fingers fly across the keyboard. Sometimes I beg God to give me the words because I feel like my heart will burst if I don't say what is on my mind. I ask God to send my stories to whoever needs to hear the message, to please send my stories wherever they need to go. 

My stories have been read from people in Japan, Ireland, Romania, Great Britain, Russia, France, Canada, Australia, China, Moldova, and the list goes on - I am always amazed when I see the stats - and I know that it is God who takes my stories, my little seeds, and plants them where they need to be. I write these stories with love and faith and press the "publish" button and God scatters the seeds of my stories wherever they need to be be read - God scatters them near and far, because He loves us so much - wherever we are!

I write this story as tears stream down my face - I am thankful that God has given me the words that I pray will be like seeds that sprout and bloom and little candles that flicker and light the way - I pray that my stories lead you closer to God, enrich your family life, bring you healing and peace.  

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories - I place my hands over the countries on my stats page and I pray for you - I pray for all of you - near and far - and I think about how the world isn't really so big after all. I pray that somehow the story you read;  touches your heart, helps you, makes you smile, but most importantly, reminds you that God is always with us - He is waiting for us to call out to Him and He will say "Here I am!" 

Isaiah 58:8-9

Your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your wound shall quickly be healed; Your vindication shall go before you, and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer, you shall cry for help, and he will say: Here I am!

Many blessings to you and yours on this beautiful day the Lord has made.

Bye for now, Sharla

The following pictures are from my blog stats for this past week. Our God is an awesome God!







No comments:

Post a Comment