Friday, September 20, 2019

Finding Joy in the Moment!

Good morning out there! How are y'all doing? A quick post before I dash out the
door! Alas, I have much to share but only a smidgen of time so I'm going to post
a couple of things that warmed my heart and made me laugh!
Yesterday I called Jim as I was leaving the beauty shop (cut and color - long overdue!)
I told him that I was going to the grocery store but I was going to stop and get
gas first because I was running on fumes! He told me that he was on his way to
fuel up his truck and welding machine. We hung up, I pulled into Stripes (gas station)
and Jim pulled in right across from me. I got out of my explorer and laughed. I
walked over and gave him a hug and then he immediately went and filled up my
gas tank while I talked a mile a minute. We continued the discussion as he filled
up his tanks (truck and welder) and then I went to the store and he headed back
home. We've been married for over 36 years now. Our life together has been an
amazing journey filled with love and laughter, joy and tears, kindness and respect,
thousands of prayers, and our faith in God guiding us along the way!

Have to share this also:
  I have way too many pictures on my phone! I've uploaded them, or maybe it's
downloaded them onto my computer. Anyway, I started deleting them off of my
phone. I came across a 36 second video from our oldest grandson's birthday
in January 2018. This video is hilarious - the only thing I can figure out is I must
have been going to take a picture, hit video instead, and then got distracted.                                             I have the phone in my hand and my son, daughter, two or three of the grandkids,
 and myself are all in the kitchen. There are at least three, maybe four conversations
 going on at once and you can only see the floor, tops of the kids heads, etc.
 We're pulling something out of the oven and I'm laughing like a hyena, we're running
into each other - Good memories and so "us"! I'm thankful I came across that video -
it's definitely a keeper!



                                                                      Peace and blessings to you and yours,
                            near and far, wherever you are!
                                                                                  Bye for now, Sharla

And.. it's almost fall, y'all!










No comments:

Post a Comment