Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The Power of Prayer

Good morning out there!
It rained last night. The sun is shining bright this morning and the birds are singing.
Please pray for those who have been affected by the tornados and storms.
I was working on the "Respect Life Corner" information I submit for our parish bulletin
and I found this prayer from Saint John Paul II.


"A great prayer for life is urgently needed,
 a prayer which will rise up throughout the world.
Through special initiatives and in daily prayer,
may an impassioned plea rise to God,
the Creator and lover of life,
from every Christian community,
from every group and association,
 from every family and from the heart of every believer."
  Saint John Paul ll

Saint John Paul II, please pray for us!
Please pray for all babies, born and unborn!
Please pray for families!

Blessings to you and yours!
Bye for now, Sharla

2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your site? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit
    from some of the information you provide here. Please let me
    know if this alright with you. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind - please share your website with me. I would like to visit it. Sharing prayers and helpful information is so important! Thanks for reading my post.

      Delete