Thursday, March 10, 2016

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD!

Hello Out There! I just wanted to share something that really touched my heart
this morning when I was looking at the stat section of my blog:
When I started this blog almost two years ago, I wasn't even on FB yet. I just had so
much that was in my heart and on my mind that I wanted to say and to share.
I hoped this blog would help people, I wanted my posts to somehow make a difference.
This morning I noticed that people from other countries have been reading my blog.
Besides the United States, people from Russia, Germany, Ukraine and Syria, Italy,
Romania, Australia, Poland, Sweden and Mexico have read some of my posts and I am
amazed and very humbled.
It just brought tears to my eyes. I pray that my posts bring a smile to your face, maybe
tears to your eyes, even make you laugh sometimes. Maybe my posts help some of you
look at things in a different way.  I pray that my posts touch your hearts. Thank you for
taking the time to include my blog in your lives. I will keep you and your families and
your countries in my prayers. God bless you all.
I noticed something else that grabbed my heart this morning. My daughter wrote a
comment on the previous post I wrote, and once again the tears started.
I always pray that God will help me be a light for my family, a good example, and to
teach them to stand up for what you believe in. Someday I hope that my grandchildren
will look back on these blog posts and laugh at all our fun family gatherings. I pray they
will remember how very much I love them. I pray that they see how my faith in God
leads me in everything that I do.
I'm feeling very sentimental today, I'm sure you have realized that by now.
Tomorrow or in the next couple of days I'm sure something crazy will happen and I will
be writing another one of my "Country song, redneck posts" so until then............
may your day be full of blessings and your heart full of song.


                                                                                    Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment