Thursday, October 22, 2015

PRAYING THE PRO-LIFE ROSARY

Good Morning Out There! Another busy day ahead. I am going to post another
copy of The Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary for you! I love praying the
rosary and praying the pro-life rosary has really opened my eyes and touched my
heart. May your day be full of blessings!
The following is how we begin the rosary and continue on:


THE SIGN OF THE CROSS
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of
the Holy Spirit. Amen

THE APOSTLES' CREED
I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting. Amen.
SAY THE "OUR FATHER."
SAY THREE "HAIL MARYS."
SAY THE "GLORY BE TO THE FATHER."
The First Luminous Mystery:
Baptism Of Jesus
And when Jesus was baptized,...the heavens were opened and He saw the
Spirit of God descending like a dove, and alighting on Him, and lo,
 a voice from heaven, saying,"This is my beloved Son," with whom
I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:16-17)
All are called to become adopted sons and daughters of God
through baptism. We pray that children in the womb may be protected,
so that they may be born and welcomed into the Christian community
by baptism.
Pray (1) Our Father, (10) Hail Mary's, (1) Glory Be, (1) O My Jesus,
and then pray, Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn (See prayers below)

The Second Luminous Mystery:
Wedding At Cana
His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever He tells you."...
Jesus said to them, "Fill the jars with water."
 And they filled them up to the brim. (John 2:5-7)
 Let us pray for strong marriages,
rooted in the Lord, and open to the gift of new life.
Pray (1) Our Father, (10) Hail Mary's, (1) Glory Be, (1) O My Jesus,
and then pray, Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn (See prayers below)

The Third Luminous Mystery:
Proclaiming The Kingdom
"And preach as you go, saying "The kingdom of heaven is at hand."
 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons.
You received without pay, give without pay."
(Matthew 10:7-8)
Let us pray that these first words of Jesus' public ministry may be
heard by all. May they know that the Lord calls them to conversion,
and may they experience life-giving repentance.
Pray (1) Our Father, (10) Hail Mary's, (1) Glory Be, (1) O My Jesus,
and then pray, Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn (See prayers below)

The Fourth Luminous Mystery:
Transfiguration
And as He was praying, the appearance of His countenance was altered
and His raiment became dazzling white. And a voice came out of the cloud
saying, "This is My Son, My chosen; listen to Him!" (Luke 9:29,35)
May the eyes of all people be transformed, that they may see each
and every human life  as a reflection of the glory of God Himself.
Pray (1) Our Father, (10) Hail Mary's, (1) Glory Be, (1) O My Jesus,
and then pray, Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn (See prayers below)

The Fifth Luminous Mystery:
Institution Of The Eucharist
And He took bread, and when He had given thanks He broke it and
gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you.".......
And likewise the cup after supper, saying, "This cup which is poured
out for you is the new covenant in My blood."
(Luke 22:19-20)
Let us pray that parents who sacrifice the babies for the sake of
themselves may learn instead to put themselves aside for the sake
of their babies.
Pray (1) Our Father, (10) Hail Mary's, (1) Glory Be, (1) O My Jesus,
and then pray, Jesus Protect and Save the Unborn (See prayers below)

Praying the Rosary of the Unborn has been a life altering experience for me.
I've always been  pro-life, but ever since I began praying the Rosary of the
Unborn, my heart has been touched in a way that made me realize just saying,
"I'm Pro-Life" isn't enough.
The scripture from the Wedding at Cana, where Mother Mary says to the
servants, "Do whatever He tells you." I now take that to heart, and I know in
my heart that He is telling  me to speak up for the unborn.
The scripture from the Transfiguration, God says "This is My Son,
 My chosen;  listen to Him!" After much prayer, I started my blog.
This blog is my way of speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves.
These are the prayers we pray following each intention:
The Our Father - Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy
Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver
us from evil. Amen.
The Hail Mary - Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; Blessed
art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of
death. Amen.
The Glory Be - All Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy
Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without
end. Amen.
O My Jesus - O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are most in need of
Thy Mercy. 
Jesus, protect and save the unborn.
I hope these beautiful scriptures, intentions and prayers bless your life the
way you need them to. God is always listening, keep praying!
                                                       Bye for now, Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment