Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Adoption Saves Generations! Be a Voice for the Unborn!

Hello out there! No weather report today just something I have to share, right now!


Are you ready for my commercial to promote adoption for the human babies!
No, it won't be on television because we don't have the money for that - but I
just saw another commercial about the Humane Society and all the tears for the
animals and I just decided that I have to do what I am able to do.
So let me start at the beginning - Adoption is a loving life option - and you know what?
Adoption doesn't just save one life - but generations of lives! The pictures you see are
of me as a baby, my cousin, who was also adopted, and I at Christmas time,
me as a young mother with my precious babies, Scant and Jessica. Flash forward
quite a few years and you see me, Scant and Jessi all grown up and then you see
three generations - eleven people - because I was blessed with life. Now look at the
picture of just the chairs - they are empty - because the grim reality is this is what you
would see without me. Emptiness!
I'm not saying that we shouldn't take care of our animals, but what I am saying is this....
if you support the Humane Society - do you also support the Pregnancy Help Center?
What type of messages do your t-shirts promote? Are there any messages about the gift
of life for the human babies? I pulled out my Merriam-Webster Dictionary and looked
up the word humane
1: marked by compassion, sympathy, or consideration for others
The last sentence said on the Humane Society commercial was,

"Become a humane hero and save them."
 I agree, but I'm talking about the unborn babies.
 Isn't it time we start asking the question - Why is it so hard to speak up for the
human babies? If you agree with me - pass this on - or try to think of a way that you can
become involved in speaking up for the unborn.
My name is Sharla Ynostrosa and I approve of this ad because this is my story!








1 comment:

  1. Love the commercial and the very last picture always makes me sick to my stomach and mad! Visuals are the best way to get your point across!

    ReplyDelete