Tuesday, May 24, 2016

REACHING OUT WITH HELPFUL LINKS AND A CARING HEART!

Good Morning Out There! It's going to be a great day! I'm going to add a couple more
resource links that I think are really helpful to have on hand:


1.) www.focus.org Fellowship of Catholic University Students
      A couple of Focus Missionary Students visited our church last summer and
       told us what they do on college campuses right here in the United States. I
       was so impressed with the young man and young lady that I made an appointment
       with her for more information. I received something in the mail from FOCUS
       the other day and I thought I would share it with you all. Their website has a lot of
       information and if you have a son or daughter fixing to leave the nest and go to
       college you might find this site helpful!


2.) www.hh76.org Heritage House Catalog
     A great website if you are looking for pro-life material for any type of event.
     Their online catalog (you can receive a catalog by mail also) has many options
      to choose from. They carry (pro-life) t-shirts, banners, bumper stickers, precious
      feet pins, stickers, fetal model displays and more!


I'm also going to re-post some links I listed a couple of weeks ago. I really want to make
sure that my blog is informative and helpful for those who may be seeking any type of
guidance or emotional support. Please pass these links on - we never know who might
need to see one of them but are too afraid to ask.


The following links are about adoption:www.adoptionsbygladney.com (Jim and I visited the Gladney Home in Ft. Worth,
they have a wonderful place for the expectant mothers to stay if they want or need to.
The history of this place is amazing. I cried many tears as I read the stories and looked
at the pictures.)
www.adopt.childrenshope.net
This link is about the help that is available if you are in a crisis pregnancy:
www.pregnancyhelpcenter.net (Free pregnancy testing and sonograms.
The atmosphere is warm and caring. They help with maternity clothes, baby clothes,
and they have parenting classes for both the mothers and the fathers.)
These links are about healing after an abortion:
www.rachelsvineyard.org (I've heard really positive things about Rachel's Vineyard
healing retreats. They have them in English and in Spanish. They have weekend
retreats for men only and weekend retreats for women only.)
www.hopeafterabortion.org
www.abortionrecovery.org
This link is about a place for healing and memorials for babies who have
died from miscarriage, early infant death, stillborn, and abortion:
www.raphaelsrefuge.org (A beautiful place of healing and peace, Jim and I have stopped
by to visit twice. We always leave with a lot of pamphlets and other information.)
This link is about how your prayers and participation can help end abortion:
www.40daysforlife.com (Love them both; the mother and the child) If you have
read very many of my blog posts I always share stories from the spring and fall
campaigns.


I read an article in the newspaper last week that really upset me. I'm going to sit down
and write a response to it in the next day or two. I'll keep you posted. Please keep me
and my family in your prayers. When I sit down and write a post I pray for all of you,
I pray for God to take care of you and your families wherever you are.        
                                                                                Bye for now, Sharla
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment