Monday, May 9, 2016

HELPFUL LINKS TO PASS ALONG!

Hello Out There! Happy Monday! I have some links under my resource tab that
I want to make sure everyone is able to see. I clicked on all the links and made sure
that they went to the correct websites. I want people to know about the help that is
available for them.
The following are links about adoption:
www.adoptionsbygladney.com (Jim and I visited the Gladney Home in Ft. Worth,
they have a wonderful place for the expectant mothers to stay if they want or need to.
The history of this place is amazing. I cried many tears as I read the stories and looked
at the pictures.)
www.adopt.childrenshope.net
This link is about the help that is available if you are in a crisis pregnancy:
www.pregnancyhelpcenter.net (Free pregnancy testing and sonograms.
The atmosphere is warm and caring. They help with maternity clothes, baby clothes,
and they have parenting classes for both the mothers and the fathers.)
These links are about healing after an abortion:
www.rachelsvineyard.org (I've heard really positive things about Rachel's Vineyard
healing retreats. They have them in English and in Spanish. They have weekend
retreats for men only and weekend retreats for women only.)
www.hopeafterabortion.org
www.abortionrecovery.org
This link is about a place for healing and memorials for babies who have
died from miscarriage, early infant death, stillborn, and abortion:
www.raphaelsrefuge.org (A beautiful place of healing and peace, Jim and I have stopped
by to visit twice. We always leave with a lot of pamphlets and other information.)
This link is about how your prayers and participation can help end abortion:
www.40daysforlife.com (Love them both; the mother and the child) If you have
read very many of my blog posts I always share stories from the spring and fall
campaigns.


I want everyone to know that help is available no matter what type of situation they
might be in. Please share these links. Many times people won't ask for help, but
they might click on a link if they think the site can help them.


I hope you all have a really great evening! I'm going to close with a poem I wrote
awhile back.
                     Gifts from heaven babies are, Gifts from God above,   
                         Protect them love them, sing songs of joy
                              New life new life, how precious they are!


                                                                                Bye for now,
                                                                                         Sharla


















No comments:

Post a Comment